The geographic and structural characteristics of the Alps provide good potentials to make the Alpine region a European “model region for renewable energies and energy efficiency”.
Tyrolean Presidency 2018
The Tyrolean EUSALP presidency has a strong focus on the subject of governance in the Alpine Region. The objective is to activate good governance and citizens’ participation, with a special focus to be placed on young people. The Tyrol will particularly target awareness-building for the Strategy and related activities amongst policy-makers, institutional actors and citizens at the European, national, regional and local levels. Communication will have a strong role to play in this respect. Another way to achieve this goal will be to establish and strengthen cooperation and synergies between the EU Strategy for the Alpine Region and existing initiatives in the Alpine Region.
The Tyrolean presidency will make a special effort to push forward and support the following key fields of activity:
- Labour market: Dual education in the Alpine Region and training for migrants and their integration in the labour market
- Mobility: Modal shift and EUSALP travel information platform
- Natural resources: Economical land-use and promotion of the production, processing, marketing and consumption of Alpine foodstuffs as a cultural heritage including the related value-added chains
- Natural hazards: Further development of integrated natural hazard management to establish Alpine-wide risk governance
- Energy: Development of a sustainable cross-border energy strategy for the Alpine Region on the basis of EUSALP’s energy monitoring data and the establishment of a periodical EUSALP Energy Conference
09/11/2018 - 09:30
The second forum on dual training will take place in collaboration with the Ausbilderforum of Innsbruck in Telfs (Tyrol) at the company Thoeni Holding Gmbh.
This year's theme will be: "Shaping dual education together: empowering enterprises to educate".