The growing mobility demand is one of the main challenges for the ecological and economic development in the Alpine regions. In view of the great significance of transport and mobility for the EUSALP regions, the AG4 organizes the 1st Mobility Conference of the EUSALP AG4 in Innsbruck on 9 November 2016.
The 1st Mobility Conference provides a platform for direct exchange with stakeholders and offers the possibility to initiate the dialogue with the political level of the EUSALP regions in order to enhance coordination of political measures in the field of mobility within the Alpine regions.
Over the next three years, a yearly Mobility Conference will be hosted alternately in the capitals of the European Region Tyrol-South Tyrol-Trentino.
Welcome and introduction by the host of the Conference Günther Platter - President of Tyrol
Roundtable Discussion with:
- Ingrid Felipe - Vice President of Tyrol
- Florian Mussner - Regional Minister of Transport South-Tyrol
- Mauro Gilmozzi - Regional Minister of Transport Trentino
- Harald Sonderegger - President of the Landtag Vorarlberg
- Marco Onida - European Commission
Stakeholder Presentations by:
- Alberto Cozzi - CEI Central European Initiative
- Andreas Pichler - CIPRA International
- Stephan Schott - Interreg Alpine Space Project ASTUS