Closing seminar ENERB'ALPES-Renewable Energy Buildings in the Alps
Within the framework of the ENERB'ALPES project, which aims at promoting renewable energies and efficient buildings in the Alpine region, the INES Formation & Evaluation had the following missions:
- train operational audiences in mountain areas (boiler room operators and shelter wardens),
- monitor and characterize the actual performance of solar installations and buildings,
- disseminate and communicate in order to support the sectors concerned by ensuring a collective increase in skills and strengthening relations between the territories of the Alpine massif.
This project started in 2016 and ends in April 2020.
INES and the project partners are pleased to invite you to the closing seminar of the ENERB'ALPES project.
More information : https://www.ines-solaire.org/fr/evenements/enerbalpes/
Photo credits: INES.
- Introduction and overview of Alpine policies
- Feedback from the Enerb'Alpes program territorial initiatives
- Presentations of European projects (SMART ALTITUDE, ALCOTRA Habit-A)
- Round table (Animation by Franck Barruel, director of INES)
AURA2E – Etienne Viénot
Alpine Convention – Nathalie Morelle
INES - Magali Roué, Guillaume Pradier, Frank Barruel
CYTHELIA Bureau d’Etudes – Ismaël Lokhat
Les Orres – Pierre Vollaire
iiSBE italia – Andrea Moro
Chantal Eyméoud, Vice-President of the region Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur
Philippe Matheron, Alpine Massif Commissioner
Salle des fêtes, Boulevard pasteur, Embrun 05200