The Platform of Knowledge is a technological public platform aimed at supporting AGs leaders, members, EUSALP board, EU team and related people, to connect them and facilitate knowledge and dialogue while making different targets (policy makers, stakeholders, researchers, citizens) aware about EUSALP, its projects, results and impact. The platform contains several tools, some of which are accessible to all users, others only to EUSALP members and registered people.
The sections fully open to the general public are the following :
- View, know and plan: it contains a 3D tool working by an interactive visualization of data set on research centres. In this section it is possible to explore the 3D tool and create specific visualizations utilising the datasets uploaded.
- Strategic funding: it contains a collection of information about EU, national and regional programs and calls concerning R&I.
- Urban sensing tool: it consists of a web monitoring tool of crucial topics for the Macroregion by public tweets (e.g climate change/adaptation, young entrepreneurs, energy, etc.). In this section you can find the reports for each topic.
- Communication area: it hosts EUSALP newsletters, press releases, media coverage, media kit, video and photo galleries, publications, media network, editor profiles.
The sections available for EUSALP members and registered people only, are the following:
- View, know and plan: it contains a 2D tool which allows to import specific AG’S data sets and make customized elaborations
- Learning & Meeting: it contains tools to deliver on line training courses and seminars and to help EUSALP groups to set-up virtual meetings (for EUSALP members) and webinars (for EUSALP members and public users)
- File sharing area, contact book, performance indicators