++++++++++++++ https://www.alpine-space.eu/projects/melinda/ +++++++++++++++++++++++
Mobility Ecosystem for Low-carbon and INnovative moDal shift in the Alps
The MELINDA project is generating innovative solutions for climate friendly mobility of citizens in Alpine Space through user-participation process with the aim to induce behavioural change and to improve policy instruments. The Project is focused on a social innovation approach aimed at inducing a behavioural change in the mobility.
The main activities include:
- Better integrating of data on mobility and mobility services, and on-air quality, especially at transnational level, where data are generally not corresponding and on other factors that affect mobility (such as weather conditions).
- Real-time monitoring of mobility behaviours and mobility patterns during a test (by means of a mobile app to collect data on volunteering citizens’ movements and analytics to understand their behaviour and mobility patterns in real-time).
- Increasing citizen awareness through the real-time suggestion of more sustainable styles and modes (by means of a mobile app to represent information, offer alternative solutions, give evidence on carbon impacts).
- Supporting the development of value-added services for multimodality and modal shift.
- Participatory policymaking/action-planning based on the test results and consistent with the value-added services, realized during a transnational open lab.