Agenda to come please contact Laurent Soulier for any questions.
Technical Support Structure
The Technical Support Structure (TSS) carries out technical secretariat activities to support the EUSALP. It is in charge of the following tasks and services:
- Supporting events and awareness raising on EUSALP activities
- Leveraging partnership opportunities and the drawing up of transnational projects
- Reporting actions and facilitating multi-stakeholder dialogue as well as embedding
- Measuring impact and capitalising, reporting on results
- Ensuring technical, administrative and financial coordination of the Alpine Space Programme Support EUSALP Project
To contact the TSS please write to: email@example.com
TSS support to EUSALP governance bodies, main implementation actors and stakeholders
The TSS is accountable for the following tasks and services (approved by the General Assembly in Trento on November 2022):
1) EUSALP Executive Board (EB) and General Assembly
Administrative and organisational support to the presidency and governance bodies in all their activities to ensure an effective coordination and implementation of EUSALP.
- Technical support to the functioning of EUSALP's governance bodies
- Ensuring close contact with managing authorities of European structural and investment funds (regional development, cohesion, social (ESIF) and animating the network of Managing Authorities
- Training and support for EB members
- Provide support for the monitoring and evaluation of the strategy’s implementation
- Ensuring the internal and external communication of the EUSALP strategy
2) EUSALP Action Groups (AGs)
Supporting AGs in the implementation of their activities
- Facilitating horizontal coordination of AGs through technical support to the Board of AGs Leaders
- Guaranteeing capacity building for AGs members
- Supporting the policy cycle: capitalisation, transfer, financial dialogue networks, embedding
- Disseminating AGs activities
3) Involving Alpine youth and stakeholders
Improving the visibility and relevance of EUSALP by fostering the involvement of young people and stakeholders in the implementation of the strategy.
- Facilitating stakeholder engagement
- Supporting the EUSALP Youth Council activities (e.g. the “Pitch your project” competition)
Financial resources are provided by the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, Lombardy and Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes and the Alpine Space programme for the 2023 to 2025 period.
the TSS TEAM
- Laurent Soulier, TSS Manager, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region (Nice);
- Francesca La Greca, Project Officer in charge of Action Groups 6 Resources, 7 Green Infrastructure, 8 Risk governance, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region (Nice);
- Simon Soltner, Project Officer in charge of Action Groups 2 Economic development, 3 Labour market education & training, 4 Mobility, Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Region (Grenoble);
- Stefano Sala, Project Officer in charge of Action Group 1 Research & innovation, 5 Connectivty & accessibility, 9 Energy, Lombardy Region (Milano);
- Maxime Cacciutolo Heidel, Governance Officer, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region (Nice);
- Noëmie Bertomeu Bianco-Dolino, Head of Communications, French State (Grenoble).
07/03/2023 - 09:00 to 09/03/2023 - 12:00
Mountain territories are facing major challenges: transforming tourism activity, maintaining their economic attractiveness, adapting to climate change, securing their resources, developing renewable energies in order to reach carbon neutrality objectives.
24/04/2023 - 09:00 to 28/04/2023 - 17:00
The EU Macro-Regional Strategies Week (EU MRS Week) is the biggest annual event dedicated to the four EU macro-regional strategies (EUSBSR, EUSDR, EUSAIR, EUSALP).